Saturday 18 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves
 Meme hosted and created by Tynga's Reviews
Purchased:
 Rift by Andrea Cremer
Endlessly by Kiersten White
I had pre-ordered Rift and it finally arrived yesterday! Bought both of these off the book depository :)



 Purchased:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Wake by Amanda Hocking
I loved Pushing the Limits so much I bought the hardcover copy when I came across it at Walmart-It was the last copy, too! I took that as a sign ;)  


 Purchased:
Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman

For Review:
 SpookyGirl ARC (Huge thanks to Penguin Canada!) 





And of course, The Hunger Games DVD!!! I ran out and bought it asap today! It was selling fast, glad I got a copy when I did! 



 


3 comments:

  1. I just got Wake today and i'm looking forward to reading it.

    Hope you enjoy them all! =D

    Here's my HAUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like Wake! :)

      Thanks for stopping by and posting your Haul, I love seeing what other people have gotten!

      Delete
  2. Thank you!! <3 I will for sure have to stop by your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...