Tuesday 11 October 2011

What's Your Opinion?

My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.

Just wanted to know what you guys thought about this book/series? I've heard a lot about them and supposedly they're really good. There's been a few times I've checked them out at the book store but I'm never really sure if it's worth it or not, so I wanted to see if any of you have read them yet and wanna know what you think of this series! Good? Bad? In-Between? Let me know! :)




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Let's just say that I would marry this series if I could. It's THAT awesome. I would read anything by Rachel Vincent. Love her as an author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book so far and found the story line to be really original. Right now so many paranormal books are focused on vampires or werewolves (which isn't a bad thing) but this series is definitely a breath of fresh air. I personally wasn't in love with the ending, but everything else was really enjoyable. I plan on picking the rest of the books up since so many people loved them and say the series just gets better.

    new follower!
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    P.S. I'm holing my blog's first giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Guess I'm gonna have to give this series a try!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...