Sunday 2 October 2011

Shiver Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
  
Grace and Sam share a kinship so close they could be lovers or siblings. But they also share a problem. When the temperature slips towards freezing, Sam reverts to his wolf identity and must retreat into the woods to protect his pack. He worries that eventually his human side will fade away and he will be left howling alone at the lonely moon. A stirring supernatural teen romance.

The main reason I bought this book was because everyone kept saying how good this series was, so I finally had to check it out for myself, and thank god I did! I love this series! Well, so far I love Shiver, at least. (I bought Linger before I even finished reading Shiver!!). It's so romantic, I love Grace and Sam together. I hated how I kept dreading Sam's turning into a wolf thing though, I didn't want him to change back! When he did I was so devastated, cause I thought he wasn't able to change back ever again. Then I got so excited when Grace and Isobel started figuring out a cure, or what they thought was a cure. I was so shocked when Jack actually died, but I shouldn't have been...thinking back on it now, I guess it was kinda obvious but I so bad didn't want anyone to die! Oh ya, and at the clinic when Shelby shows up again, I was like, really?? WHY couldn't SHE have died?? I got so emotionally attached to some of these characters, Grace and Sam especially. Even Isobel turned out not to be so bad, even the rich snob girl has a human side! I loved this book so much, I can't wait to start reading Linger and see what happens with Sam and Grace next. I highly recommend this series, it's not the typical "werewolf" stuff, it's a bit nicer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...