Friday 18 November 2011

Paranormalcy Review

Rating: ♥♥♥♥

Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

Weird as it is working for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, Evie’s always thought of herself as normal. Sure, her best friend is a mermaid, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she's falling for a shape-shifter, and she's the only person who can see through paranormals' glamours, but still. Normal.

Only now paranormals are dying, and Evie's dreams are filled with haunting voices and mysterious prophecies. She soon realizes that there may be a link between her abilities and the sudden rash of deaths. Not only that, but she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.

One of the best paranormal novels I have read in ssooo long! Besides Fate Fixed, that is! The main character, Evie/Evelyn was SO kick ass, she wasn't one of those whiny, boring characters that have been a lot of my books lately, she actually knew how to kick butt and never complained about anything. I didn't know what to expect, but from the very first sentence, I was so hooked. Especially when I found out she had a freaking pink taser! Wish I had a pink taser ;D This book had such a good pace to it, it never got boring, had no slow parts, and made me wanna keep reading even when I wasn't able to. All I wanted to do was sit down and read it! It was very smooth reading, even got my heart pounding a bit, when Evie cried, I wanted to cry and when she laughed I wanted to laugh. I think it ended very nicely and everything came together really well, answered questions from the start of the book but still left you wanting more.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...