Monday 1 August 2011

House of Night Movie

So I know the news about the 'House of Night' series becoming a movie/s has already been out for a while, but I just thought I'd post it anyway, since I'm really excited about it! I have heard that they are more leaning towards a 'Harry Potter' type direction series of movies, but I don't know if it's for sure yet. I just hope they choose a really good cast that actually suits this series, unlike the 'Twilight' saga movies with *cough* Kristen Stewart..

If you aren't familiar with the 'House of Night' series, or haven't been sure if they're worth reading, (which they are!), you can go to this link to the official website, they have descriptions for all 8 books and even the first novella of the mini series, 'Dragon's Oath'. 


http://www.houseofnightseries.com/books

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...