Thursday 11 May 2017

Review: Splinter by Sasha Dawn


Splinter by Sasha Dawn

Publisher: Carolrhoda Books
Release Date: March 1rst/ 2017
Pages: 298
Type: Hardback
Rating: 5/5
Goodreads
Purchase

About the Book:

Sixteen-year-old Sami hasn’t seen her mother in ten years—and neither has anyone else. The police suspect Sami’s father had something to do with her mom’s disappearance, but Sami’s never believed that. Her mother chose to abandon her and start a new life. It’s that simple.

Yet now, new evidence has emerged about another missing woman who used to be involved with Sami’s dad. Coincidence—or evidence that the cops have been right all along?

As Sami investigates on her own, she’s forced to question everything she thought she knew about the dad who’s always been there for her and the mother who supposedly abandoned her. And if her dad didn’t kill her mother, what did happen?


Review

My rating for this book went up the farther I got into it. I LOVE mysteries, so Splinter quickly became one of my favorite mystery novels.

Originally I had thought that Splinter was going to be super predictable and easy to figure out but it wasn't! The author did a really good job of making it seem like it was totally obvious that it was this one character that was the reason behind the main character's mother missing, when really, it turned out to be someone nobody expected. At all. Even when I was SO SURE it HAD to be one of the characters, I was so wrong!

The farther I got into this book, the more entranced I became, and the more I HAD to know who actually did it! I highly recommend this book for anyone who loves a good mystery!





66309bced045e4f7cec2853325b1bb6e7117a0904cbd0ab93f

1 comment:

  1. Nhà cái daftar m88 khuyến mãi 100% cho thành viên đăng ký và gửi tiền đầu tiên
    fun88 hưởng khuyến mãi 208% uy tín
    Hướng dẫn đăng ký fun88 nhận thưởng 88k ngay sau khi đăng ký

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...