Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Intro to 56 Hour Road Trip

Hello all my fellow novel addicted readers! For the next few weeks, I am going to be doing something a little different. Something I've never done before on this blog. 

 Ever, actually!
 
I am going to let you know, it's not going to be book related in any way, but I can't NOT share this adventure with you guys! It may not be book related, but you all love reading (obviously lol), so I figured it would be a ok write about this adventure here on Addicted To Novels.
 
With that being said, I will go into a little bit about WHY and WHAT.
Me and my friend (more like a sister, we've been friends/neighbors since we were 11. We're 24 now!), went on a road trip this spring (2014), which my family has since named "The 56 Hour Road Trip". That's 3 days, incase you didn't catch that ;)
 
It was planned to be at least 5 days...

LONGEST 3 DAYS OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. 
IT WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT.
 
 Especially after we got home haha.

So, before I get any farther, I'm just going to let you all know this 56 Hour Road Trip story is going to be a few posts long, with pictures included, since I LOVE photography (as much as I love books) and have to take photos of everything. Don't worry, I won't post too many photos, you can check out most of my photos on facebook and/or instagram if you wish. 

You can check them out below:
 
Jessica-Rae Photography facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jessicaraexoxphotography
Instagram (I share my photography, as well as just regular stuff): http://instagram.com/jessicaraexox

Feel free to Like, Follow, Share, Comment, whatever you'd like! :)

Now with all that stuff out of the way, I'm going to start  working on the first post, which might include Mountains, Steller Jays, and a Hot Springs! I will be posting it hopefully by this weekend at the latest! Hope you guys will enjoy the posts! xo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...